Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Through Time & Space

I had so much fun creating my first steampunk card I thought I'd try my hand at another!
Over at Steampunk Junkies the theme is Time Travel.
So here's what I came up with:


The images are Owlette from TiddlyInks and Clockworks House from Make It Crafty. They are colored with Copics and Promakers. The illusion spiral I found on a free clipart site. The mini gears and timepieces are Tim Holtz. I sanded the edges and inked them with black soot Distress Ink.

I'm entering this in:
Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Use Texture
MFP Speedy Fox and Friends - Circles
Steampunk Junkies - Time Travel
The Paper Shelter - Distressing

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

9 comments:

  1. Very artistic. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all the clockworks...very creative!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends for the circle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau-Aivan ihana tämä sinun korttisi! Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shelter: Distressing-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ! Onnea paljon arvontaan ja toivottavasti näemme taas ensi viikolla ! Kaunista syksyä sinulle!
    An

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, I love all the details :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah Mae,
    This looks fabulous. I love the design & steampunk style & it really does evoke time travel. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AWESOME. I can just imagine the events it could be sent for... "Congratulations on returning from the past!", "Thank goodness you can take off that corset now", "Whoops, you changed history but thankfully no-one knows the difference", etc.

    I kinda wish those were real occasions.

    ReplyDelete