Monday, August 6, 2012

Piglet!!

I was looking through the cartridges that I have looking for an image that I hadn't tried yet and decided on baby piglet!! I made a "Welcome Baby" card. Now I just need a friend to have a baby so I can give it to them.
In my search for challenges I found one that the premise is to use a sketch they provide. So, I used this sketch for my card:


Here's what I ended up with:

I used the Pooh Font for Piglet and just the Cricut Alphabet loaded on the E2 for the "Welcome Baby."

I'm entering this in:
My Craft Spot - "Oh Baby"
Anything Goes Challenge - Not Square
Sketch With a Twist - Use ribbon or string with the sketch


Thanks!!
Sarah





3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Piglet is just the perfect way to welcome a new baby! Great choice!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Piglet, he makes anything sweet. Great job! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE PIGLET!!! Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete